1. Fluid low
2. System is hydra locked and needs be bled.
3. Pump pressure is set too low.
Pump motor does not run.
1. The motor solenoid is bad.
2. Connections from the battery are loose or dirty.
3. The ground connection is loose or not grounded properly.
4. Battery needs to be charged.
Unit does not go down.
1. Down coil is bad and needs to be replaced.
2. Down valve cartridge needs to be replaced.
3. Connection to the down coil is bad.
EZ-Dumper trailer parts
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SELL PARTS OR OFFER SERVICE FOR EZ-DUMPER DUMP TRAILERS. The EZ-Dumper dump trailers were manufactured by EZ-Dumper Products, LLC, a completely different company and in no way affiliated with the current owner. EZ-Dumper Products, LLC went out of business in August 2008. Unfortunately, we do not have any parts or information for any EZ-Dumper dump trailer.